ALL TERRAIN, ALL VEGAN, ALL FEELING
The Magna Trail II Firm Ground is for trails and trailblazers. Pared-back for plenty of barefoot feeling, but durable and water-resistant, this versatile hiking trainer is made from animal-free materials. Designed with a knitted collar that gives a sock-like fit for unlimited natural foot mobility. So you can find adventure wherever you go — from work to the wilderness.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing.
- Made from materials that are water resistant and materials that are non-absorbent.
- WIDE to allow for natural stability
- THIN to enable you to feel more
- FLEXIBLE to enable natural movement
- The Pro5 Puncture Resistant finish is a lightweight and flexible 0.8mm layer on the sole. Protective underfoot to keep painful bits out, but still letting all the feeling in.
- The Firm Ground Outsole is made from a sticky recycled rubber compound for maximum grip and durability. With a 3mm base and 2.5mm lug height, plus a textured arch for zonal grip (ideal for technical trail movement), this sole will keep your feet firmly planted on multiple terrains — wet to dry, concrete to rocky.