HAND CRAFTED FOR NATURAL FOOT FREEDOM
Ra II is our stylish barefoot Oxford lace-up shoe made from quality Wild Hide leather, the naturally-scarred leather of free-roaming cattle, sourced from small scale farmers in Ethiopia. Built for easy transition from work to play. Light, flexible, breathable and featuring an ultra-thin sole, this style is the ideal blend of barefoot freedom and smart-casual style.
- Foot shaped (not shoe shaped), to let your feet do their natural thing
WIDE to allow for healthy foot spread and natural stability
THIN to enable you to feel more and move skillfully
FLEXIBLE to build foot strength and enable natural movement
- Smartly understated, the barefoot alternative to your ridged (non-foot shaped) brogues.
- Stitched to our thinnest barefoot sole makes the perfect, packable travelling companion.
- Wild Hide Leather – naturally scarred and durable making these boots age gracefully.
- Removable Cork Insole – naturally anti-bacterial.